An easy and quick way to make a traditional Yorkshire Pudding.
What you'll need:
- 2 Medium Sized Eggs
- 200ml of Cold Water
- 1 Packet of Yorkshire Pudding Mix
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C/ 425°F/ Gas Mark 7
2. Grease 6 large or 12 small patty tins with up to 1inch of oil. Be sure the oil has a high smoke point.
3. Place in the oven on the top shelf for about 15 minutes or until suitably hot.
4. Beat the pudding mix in a bowl with 2 medium sized eggs and half of cold water until smooth.
5. Add the remainder of water and continue beating until mixed well.
6. Pour the batter into the patty tins.
*Place a spoon underneath the batter when moving to a new tin to prevent spillage.*
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
8. Enjoy as a side dish to any of your favourite meals.