Pull tab lids are great for opening...and hanging!
What you’ll need:
- tin cans with a pull tab lid (well washed and dried)
- floral foam
- artificial flowers, pens, other small items
- decorations of choice - crafters tape and paper, etc.
- glue or sealer
- Remove the pull tab lid about two thirds off of the can as well as the label.
- Make sure it is free of metal shards, well washed, and dried.
- Apply an even coat of paint to the can, let dry OR
- Decoupage patterned paper to the can
- Fill the can with cut squares of floral foam
- Add flowers or other decorations to the foam
- Hang on a hook by the pull tab